... ...

Lets create our own love story

e
Hello and thank you for reading my ad!!!



First and foremost I am so over dating-I am ready to take the next step if the chemistry feels right. I don't want to text or email if we clique- I miss the old school days with a man calling a woman;-) I want somebody to come home to, kiss passionately, cuddle on the couch, take a spare of the moment vaca, go to a romantic dinner, sexy escapades, someone to fall more and more in love with each and every day!! These experiences will be amazing if there is meaningful passionate love between two people!! I have the desire to meet my best friend, the person that will make my heart whole-complete me! I desire a deep passionate everlasting love. I want to feel giddy like a school girl (remember highschool?), and to miss him terribly even if we are only apart for minutes! I want my prince charming. Once you are done reading, why don't you let me know why you may just be my one and only prince charming!! 

My friends would describe me as for me simple, no drama. Positive energy about me, non-judgmental, I love to put a smile on others faces, intelligent, witty, selfless, extremely loyal, motivated, and caring. I am one of those people who would rather be friends than enemies- I have a lot of close great friends!!!

Since I am a Colorado native and all I enjoy skiing, boating, jet skiing, hiking I enjoy exploring small towns, travelling, the comedy club movies, dog parks with my doggy kiddos, walks, grabbing a drink on the patio with friends on a perfect spring afternoon!!! Recently I just began volunteering at Max fund animal shelter!!!

My standards I set are a bit higher as an adult. Uh oh. . .what does that mean for you .ha..ha..ha!?!
What am I looking for. Physical attraction ..the first law of physics (or attraction I mean)..ha.ha! Do not need to be a playboy model, but someone who takes pride in their looks. Someone who is well cultured, motivated, selfless, a true gentleman (open the car door for his old lady, flowers just because)....oh and can make me laugh!!! I want an everlasting love and marriage and eventually kids. oh..and must love dogs, I have two :-)

My ideal match will be fit, attractive, has a stable job, is romantic, faithful and a family guy.. but there is no magic formula. Other than that we would need to get to know each other and see if we clicked.
COMPARTE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

loading...

Quizás también te interese